Monday 18 March 2013

The theme for my Blog

I have finally chosen a theme to do may blog on. Each online reviewer has theme, some settle for the topic at hand, but I am going to use Cult followings as my main theme. Film's, for the longest time, have left a deep impression on people. Whether the film be good or bad, there is some thing in the back of our mind that will help us decide. the film can be a guilty pleasure, a film so bad you have to enjoy it or so over hyped you would despise it(eg. Twilight). But usually a franchise will develop a cult, for the film they crave so much will have flaw's or plot holes that the devoted fan's must root out and explain. Some of the largest media cult following's in the world include The Evil Dead Trilogy, The Rocky horror picture show, Fight club, star trek, etc. my first review will be Wednesday with "the Evil Dead   

No comments:

Post a Comment