Sunday 24 February 2013

I am going to do a list.
The main reason for this is because I was inspired by the nostalgia critic for his top 11 list on things like movie themes, cliches, etc. 
In movies one type of horror movie is a constant, zombie apocalypse!
There is just something about these movies that makes them so interesting. Maybe it's the gore, the idea of being trapped with only household objects to protect you or maybe it's the relentless, yet comedic hunter/killers of the living dead. If I were trapped these are the people I would choose to fight beside.
I'm only doing five because it's easier.

Number 5: Shaun, from Shaun of the dead. He is a loser, a layabout and clueless. Why the hell would I need this guy on my side. As a zombie he would be equally as clueless. Well my reason is that he is devoted enough to save his ex-girlfriend, make up with his mother and he kills zombies with a cricket bat and jukebox. Just don't let him choose a place to hide.

Number 4: Tallahassee returns as my choice of a ass-kicker who enjoys what he does, squeezes in a joke whenever he can and has a soft spot for Twinkies. This can be a problem when using him as a scout, but when he is in a group, you can leave him to take on all the zombies. Just give the man a twinkie and everything is cool.

Number 3: Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead. A natural leader, sharpshooter and a strong sense of morality.
He found it easy to negotiate with others and is willing to take the initiative to do whats right. Recently he has been through a lot and some might question his authority, but I would follow him to the end of the earth if it meant escaping the hoard.

Number 2: Alice, I was saying to myself that I shouldn't, but I had to. Her abilities in the first two movies were cool, but being telekinetic, super-strong and psychic, that's pushing it just a bit. If they remake the movie series I hope they do it right, but keep a depowered Alice in the background somewhere. I'll leave the showing off to the top gun on this list.

Number 1: Taking the number one spot on this list is Ash, from the Evil Dead series. While they are not necessarily zombies some of the time, these fiendish undead are no match for the one man army that is Ashley J. Williams. With a chainsaw hand, seriously it's awesome, and an unlimited ammo double-barrel, Ash is armed with fast thinking, the ability to get any girl he wants and an endless supply of one-liners. What else can I say except.....'Groovy'.

That's my list if you have any opinions on who should have made it, please comment. Runner up Daryl(The walking dead)

No comments:

Post a Comment