Sunday 3 November 2013

Doctor Who month!


Well it's November and you know what that means. I just made up another themed month. This is Doctor Who month, I will be reviewing my favorite and least favorite of the universe that is Doctor Who. Since I have started today that means I only have twenty days to write up all my reviews for the show, it's spin-offs, it's adaptions and "The Day of the Doctor" movie. It will be released on the 23rd of November, fifty years after the first episode. As you can tell this is a big deal for me due to my love of the show and it's characters. Hearing about this movie has got me pumped for this month, I even don't mind sitting through three weeks of school for it. But apart from my reviews let me know what you want to see on this blog for Doctor Who month. Contact me on Facebook, the comment section or Twitter. Well, let me give you a brief summary of what I will be doing for this month so far.

  • Doctor Who the movie
  • Daleks invasion of earth
  • Doctor who and the Daleks
  • Top ten best monsters and aliens
  • Directors chair writers edition Steve Moffat vs Russell T. Davies
  • Top ten Doctor Who episodes/ Review of the current series
  • Thoughts on Peter Capaldi
  • Doctors Companions



No comments:

Post a Comment