Monday 2 December 2013

It's Christmas!


I'm stopped in doing anymore themed months until January and will instead just return to focus my attention to the Christmas season. To tell the truth, you will see a lot of animated articles, as well as some of my more personal top ten lists. And YES, it is almost like the Nostalgia Critic with Disneycember (review of Disney films throughout the month of December), except I am doing a lot more articles on underrated and cult classic animated films. But don't worry, for a special treat I have decided to review the Hayao Miyazaki classic "Spirited Away". I look forward to being blown away by it mastery and imagination, but still giving my honest opinion. As well as all this, I shall also be reviewing the Doctor Who Christmas special, "The Great Escape", "The Iron Giant" and many others as well. 
As always if you have any requests, feel free to keep them to yourselves. Please enjoy December and I hope you all have a happy holiday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment