Wednesday 3 July 2013

Television Month

Welcome to television month!
For the entire month of July, I will be reviewing my favorite TV shows as well as some of the best loved Cult TV shows around at this time and before. I will be doing more months in the future for example Beatles month(TBC) and Doctor Who months(November for the 50th anniversary, also more depth will be given the show than this month) and more to come when I think of them. Upcoming reviews after July will include American Psycho, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Evil dead I &II (re-reviewed as the last review was a bit cluttered) and a script fix for Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter.

That is all for now please wait for updates to come twice weekly. In the future I will also have more months such as Doctor who month and Beatles month. Also I will review films like American Psycho and the Prince of Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment